Monday, July 28, 2008

Updated update

All I have to say right now is OMG OMG OMG, because as of this morning...

IM COMING HOME.

September 3rd at 4 pm, I will officially be backin the US.

whos excited? I am!

And it only cost 350€ which really isnt that bad. The girl from Ireland bought her ticket today, and when I woke up, Stephanie told me. I was so excited, but also, which I think is quite normal, a little sad. I know when I get home nothing will have changed, and eventually, I will really miss Germany. Its going to be sad to go home. I didnt really think about it that way until I bought the ticket. then I stopped to think and was like, wow, Im really going to miss it here, and miss Stephanie and Susanne and the kids. But on the flip side, Im glad to go home and see MY family, and friends, and be in my own bed.

I hope I made the right decision.

No comments: