Thursday, August 21, 2008

I was thinking today, that I will start doing something here. Writing letters to people and things (depression, eating disorders, art) that have had a major impact on my life. I feel like I have SO MANY things to say, but I never get the chance. The people will probably never read them, so it will give me the opportunity to really say the truth. The first letter will follow later tonight.
----------------------------

This weekend im going to take the train to visit Jo´s sister and her family. I think it will a nice way to break up the time until I leave, and damn im glad to be getting away from here!!!! Plus, I havnt seen them in...almost 12 years? since my dad´s wedding, and that was only for a few hours! So this will be a great last official weekend here in Germany, since next weekend I will be packing and getting ready to go HOME!!! ( Oh, that sounds so, SO nice!!!) So I just have to make it through the rest of today, and tomorrow morning, then im really home free, because when I am back here on Monday, Laura is coming (HURRAY! a native English speaking friend), and its my last week! ( The Final Countdown now begins to play in my head, haha)

Its all Mind over Matter now. BE WHERE YOUR FEET ARE! I will make it through this, because I Am Strong. (a little self talk, there)

tschüs. be well.

No comments: