Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Im dissapearing!

After I woke up this morning and rolled out of bed, I realized, I have NO clean clothes. Seriously. None. Well, except the ones I dont wear. .. I picked up my "Impeach Bush and Cheney" shirt, which although i used to wear it everyday at home, I havnt worn it more than twice here. So anyway, it was semi clean. As clean as something on the floor can be.

It used to be tight. I mean, its a big shirt, its supposed to fit loose, but this morning, when I put it on, it was actually TOO BIG!!! Which means, that I have lost a significant amount of weight, which is now SHOWING!!!! How very exciting is that?!

So now, since my clothes are all too big, I kinda look like an idiot all the time. But its okay, im getting thinner!!! WHOOOPPPEEEE.

Jus thtought I would share that wonderful bit of news with, well, myself, since really no one reads this anyway.

No comments: